Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin carving crazy

It's the weekend before Halloween, which meant it was time to carve pumpkins! Pumpkins are usually really expensive. I remember spending like $25 on two pumpkins last year! Well this year Ty mentioned a sale Safeway was doing that happens only on Fridays. So while babysitting my siblings I went by Safeway and bought 4 pumpkins (2 big ones, and 2 small ones) for $13! What a deal! Friday I started the carving while watching Hocas Pocas of course. On Saturday I continued the carving while watching through the Saw series. I can never get tired of them!


I never used to be good at carving pumpkins until I started dating Ty. He has a whole bin of carvings that his dad started collected and then through out the years he has added to the collection. Tyrel has taught his ways of pumpkin carving and as you can see my carvings have gotten more complicated!

Tyrel's carvings
Saturday I spent time tailgating before going to the Beaver game. It was a game we could have won. We kept the game close with a 3 to 0 lead all through the 1st half of the game and then we had to mess it up!! But even though we lost I still love my Beavers. We fought it all the way until the end








I finished my pumpkin carvings and now it's time to focus on making signs to prepare for the events going on during the book fair at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive