Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blogger blahs

Lately I've been in a blogger rut. Normally I'm excited and always have something to write about, but by the time I get home and sit down at my computer, all the words leave my brain. Worked has drained me and I'm always exhausted. I just want to come home, turn on my shows and melt into the couch. The weekends usually consists of relaxing, unless I have plans. But even when I do have plans I have a hard time staying up late and have to cut it short. I'm hoping this doesn't become a regular thing, but considering I'm getting older, I'm going to assume it's only going to get harder haha

Anyway, last Thursday was my brother's last home football game! I can't believe he is a senior already. When did he get so grown up?


Late night, but it was really worth it. My brother played amazing and the Spartans won!!

Saturday I spent the day, relaxing, like always but not before I enjoyed a beautiful walk and then went to celebrate my friends birthday






Saturday was one of those nights where I couldn't stay out really late. But it's nice to be able to last long enough to catch up with friends

Sunday was another one of those, where has the time gone, days. It was my littlest brother's 5th birthday! Yes, 5. I remember exactly 5 years ago, watching my mom in labor, stood with her in the room as they sewed her up after her c section. He was so small and now he has gotten so big!





Time is flying on by and it doesn't ever seem to slow down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive