Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween preparations!

If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen some of the decorations but with this weekend being the first weekend of October, I brought out the Halloween decorations and decked out the whole house! I love decorating for holidays, it puts me in such a festive mood. Halloween happens to be Tyrel's favorite holiday so on Friday after work we took a trip to the Halloween store. We go there every year just to look at stuff. We drool over certain items that we would love to have, but don't feel it's worth the amount of money we would spend on it. Plus we live in an apartment, so we don't have much room to put stuff. Anyway, we did happen to buy some stuff while we were there. Mostly stuff for my Halloween costume and some other cheap Halloween decorations.


I've never used gel clings before but I'm really starting to like them!


Newly purchased zombie sign


I put the letters backwards to us so that people outside could see it. But when I walk out to my porch I've noticed the glare is awful and you can't see them really well. I might face them the other way so that us and our guests are able to enjoy them


Back bedroom window

Glow in the dark skull!


You can see it at night, if the blinds are closed and the back light is on



Saturday night I went over to my parents house where they provided me a delicious birthday dinner! Having been busy last weekend, I wasn't able to do dinner until this weekend. Belated dinner or not, it was still yummy and lots of fun. I got some new boots for my birthday, and my mom made my favorite cake. Funfetti!



My favorite!

Bailee wearing my boots...






Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive