Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day fun!

This Saturday was the first home beaver game. I love this time of year, and am a huge football person. I was only able to do some tailgating. Having it be game day and nowhere to park I didn't want to drive to campus. Tyrel had to tow cars for the game so I didn't have a way to get to where my family was tailgating. But being a tow truck driver has it's perk. ;)


Anyway, the beavers didn't win but I still love my beavers!

Today, Tyrel and I took the kids bowling. The pictures should speak for them self but I think the kids had a lot of fun. I actually got a really decent score for not having been bowling in a long time. I always enjoy hanging out with my little brother and sister and I look at it as good dad practice for Tyrel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive