Monday, September 23, 2013

Preparing for fall

I say this every year but I love fall! Yesterday was the first official day of fall and I honestly couldn't be happier! Summer is nice, allowing you do more things outside but I just can't take the heat. I'm not a fan of being hot and when it is really hot I just want to stay inside where there is ac. With fall in the air, it's cooler and just absolutely beautiful with all the different colors. There are many reasons why I love fall


FOOTBALL! (enough said)


Fall kicks off the holiday season, starting with Halloween! The time of pumpkin carving, dressing up and trick or treating. Even though I'm way too old for it


Boot season. I think my favorite thing about fall is dressing up cozy in sweaters, boots and scarves. I love the cold. I will take it over heat any day



When it's colder I can go on walks and enjoy them without feeling all gross and sweaty

Hello fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive