Sunday, September 15, 2013

Shrewsbury!

I spent the entire weekend at the Renaissance Faire over in Kings Valley! My feet are dirty, my calves are sore, I'm sunburned in the strangest places and my foot is very angry at me but overall it was all worth it. 

I started going to the Renaissance Faire in 2010 when Tyrel and I started dating. I didn't know anything about it, but when Ty talked about it, it sounded like a lot of fun to do! All I had to do was help work in the food booth and dress up. Let me tell you, the first year I went I was hooked and have been going every since!

It's hard to explain why I love going there so much. I guess the only way I can explain it is that everybody is super nice and they are all there to have to fun! People working there, as well as attendee's dress up, talk and act like was the renaissance. Simply amazing. Anyway that's all for now










This years crew! Sorry for the blurry edge, it was foggy when we took this picture


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive