Sunday, August 25, 2013

Just dance

I'm currently recovering from another fun filled night of dancing! And I say recovering not in a bad, I drank too much way, but the I didn't get enough sleep, and feet and knees hurt way. As much fun as it is to go dancing, I swear it feels like it's getting harder to stay up super late and have the energy to dance all the time. I've also discovered that my interest in wanting to go out all the time has decreased. Don't really feel the need to party and drink all the time. A lot of the time when I do go out with friends, I don't drink.

A friend of mine thinks I'm getting old, (I will be 27 this year) but I think it has to do with the fact I enjoy the simpler things in life. Stay home and spend time with your loved ones. Watch movies and cuddle, beach trips, go for a walk, play a game... the list goes on. Call me old school but I would much rather home and then go out all the time.

Anyway, I still had a good time. But last night popped a question in my head: When are you considered to be "too old" to go out dancing?





1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, wow, we're sexy :P I think you and I still have a few new years at CC's left in us :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive