Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wedding progress!

Well thanks to my dad I now have a working computer. And aside from my faulty keyboard he found nothing wrong it. Figures. However he did have to order me a new keyboard since it doesn't type correctly which causes me to resort to my phone for this blog.

Ok where to begin. Well Tyrel and I spent most of the day at the beach looking for places to have a reception at. We already know we want to get married on the beach, it's finding a big enough place to hold everyone. We looked at a bunch of places including Beverly Beach state park and different hotels and resorts that have conference/banquet rooms you can rent.

It was pretty overwhelming. We looked at some amazing spots, my favorite being Inn at the Spanish Head. I never realized how expensive places can be! Of course what's nice that some of the things come with certain packages like a night for the bride and groom for example. The next step is calling places to see all the options we have and then hopefully work our way to setting an official date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive