Sunday, February 3, 2013

Changes...

On Saturday I came into to work to prepare myself for a whole bunch of changes that are happening on Monday. I'm both excited and nervous about these changes. The good news is I'm staying in the same classroom, but I will be working with a different age group, as well as a new group of kids coming from the other center. So it's basically like getting a new classroom.

I haven't finished everything but I did some rearranging and cleaning so as to not come in on Monday and get some unexpected surprises. I got a lot done but still have lots more to do.

New cubbies big enough for the kids in BOTH toddler classrooms

Separate cubbies for nap blankets and sheets

The gate that once separated the two classrooms is now gone, leaving more room for the kids to play. My boss gave us a temporary gate to use during meal times and nap

Since we now share a changing a table for both classrooms, it left room for a kitchen area.




 Stay tuned for more pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive