Saturday, February 16, 2013

Relaxation, pajamas and quality time- A perfect Saturday

You ever have one of those days where all you want to do is relax? Well today, that's exactly what Tyrel and I did. Things at work have been a little crazy. The Lancaster center where I work has welcomed new kids as well as new co workers after the Monroe center closed. It was a little stressful at first... seeing as how everyone was given a week to prepare, but I tired to stay positive about it. Although I will admit that when I come in work on Monday it's fun to see something different. It's like having a brand new classroom! But more on that later. Anyway these past 2 weeks I've been feeling very tired. Tyrel has been busy as well. He is working two jobs with long hours and we just haven't had much time to spend together. The last few weekends have been busy as well. I had to get my computer fixed. We looked at venues last weekend. Well today we decided that it was a day of nothing but relaxation and spending time with each other. No running errands, no computers, just movies and video games. To make it even more fun we went and saw a movie, in our pajamas. We figured it was the weekend and there was no point in getting dressed. Remember we going for comfort today. I got to say, huge success!


Oh my gosh so excited!


What's a movie without a little popcorn?
We saw the movie: Warm Bodies. I wasn't so sure about it at first. I'll admit when I first saw advertisement for it, I thought it was going to be like the twilight movies but for zombies. But once I saw a trailer for it I found out it wasn't going to be like that at all and instead was a comedy horror movie. The movie was done basically in the view of a zombie. They had me laughing! Overall it was good day. Just what we both needed before we have to get up tomorrow and clean the house, and Tyrel has to go back to work

And it's gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive