Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finally able to breathe

*sigh*

It's nice to be able to breathe once again. I have recently neglected this blog, aside from the random pintures, and the main reason is because I really haven't had the chance to actually sit and type on the computer. Life at work has been keeping me busy. Was struggling a little bit dealing with different issues in my life, which caused me major stress. I've also been having problems with a certain person at work, which has led to disagreements and arguments which eventually meant me giving in to that persons demands just to make it easier for both of us. I also felt lately I've been unsuccessful as a teacher. The kids have been acting out and not listening and I wasn't sure what to do. Needless to say I've felt tired, stressed and unhappy about life.

Well due to low numbers in the pre-k class and higher numbers in the wobbler room they needed an extra teacher. This of course was all my choice and I figured it would be nice to do something different to get my mind off everything. It's been a month and I can honestly say that this was the break my body needed. I feel happy and I get to "play" with babies and work with a wonderful group of new co workers.

Working with the wobblers is definitely different from pre k but it's something I could get use to. And even if it's only temporary I'm enjoying every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you Brynna, you need to take care of your self! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive