Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday weekend extravaganza

What a wonderful and productive weekend! I don't feel like writing much, but Saturday was my little brother's 4th birthday! Hard to believe it's been 4 years already. I remember him when he was a tiny baby! Saturday of course was also the same day as the beaver game. And since I don't have cable at home I came over to my parents house to watch it.... Braylon wasn't too thrilled about it knowing I was taking him somewhere once the game was over.



Bored... haha
Once the game was over, I took the birthday boy, as well as Bailee and her friend to... Wacky Bounce! The kids had fun and I of course may have enjoyed it a bit myself.





After the kids were all bounced out we headed back home for cake and ice cream! A fun day for a well deserved little boy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive