Monday, July 30, 2012

You fall down, you get right back up

It's been about 2 weeks since I started my new diet. I followed it strictly, increased my protein, and continued with my cardio and weight lifting. I've been feeling better about myself, with a sense of hope in the future. I've been taking daily iron supplements that have been helping with my energy, dizziness and headaches. I felt accomplished Of course that all changed when I had a follow up appointment. The results: Gained weight.

I was devastated

I wanted to scream. Break down, and cry. Give up. My dietitian was concerned. She told me she doesn't think I eat too much and is curious as to why I haven't lost any weight. She told me to keep working hard and stick to it. She told me not to give up.

Feeling frustrated, I went home. Normally news like this brings me down. But this time, I'm sticking with it. I'm determined. I've been battling weight loss for about 3 years now, and this is a battle and I'm ready to win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive