Sunday, July 29, 2012

On my own

Spent most of the weekend on my own. Tyrel went up to Portland with his friends for brew fest. I hate beer so he went without me. This is a big deal for me, not because I can't handle life without my boyfriend, but because I trust him enough to go on his own. This was never the case with my past relationship. I know that I shouldn't compare him to my ex,  but if you knew the situation you would see the pain and uncertainty I went through. It's taken a lot of work and effort to get to where I am and I can say that I'm proud of myself.

I did things I enjoyed. Including going on a lovely hike





Later I drove up to Salem and watched a dear friend and co worker get married!





The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the reception was a lot of fun. Made me a little emotional as I start to think about how my own wedding is going to be like. I'm not going to give away too much but I will tell that it's not going to be like any other wedding :)

At the moment I'm now cleaning the house as I await for my wonderful boyfriend to return home!

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive