Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beach tirp

I don't know about you, but this weather has really been bring me down. It's suppose to be summer and it feels like it's fall. Will summer ever come?

Anyway, aside from my summer blues, I spent yesterday at the beach. The weather wasn't perfect, just a little drizzle. It was always really busy. Had a hard time finding parking along the bay front and after walking around we ate lunch at the Rogue brewery. I'm not a beer person, but their food is delicious!



Perfect use for a beer bottle
Perfect carrying case too

Raw material of beer- Hops, barley and yeast. Just add water!
Overall it was a good day. I didn't get to walk along the beach, but I did get to look at it haha. There will be other times to go to the beach. But until then I'll be waiting for sunnier days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive