Monday, April 16, 2012

My home away from home

I've been meaning to make this post for a long time. About 3 weeks ago me, my boss, and coworker came in on a Saturday to work on the classroom. This may sound crazy but when the old teachers left the school, I was left with the piles of stuff that was collected over the years that had never been gone through. There have been in service days but I was always by myself because at the time I was either working by myself or my co worker was sick.

I'm happy to say that I now have a clean and functional classroom! Of course we weren't able to go through all of it, but it was definably a jump start in the right direction. I was able to take some pictures and I'm happy to show off my new and improved classroom!

Look at those cute octopus!

Table all set up for snack

Our art center

The science and sensory center

The loft

The cubbies. With our new coat hangers!

Under the loft

On top of the loft

The nap cubbies

The carpet area

Fine motor and manipulatives

Look at all the art supplies!


I love the look of my new classroom and I look forward to continue to work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive