Sunday, April 22, 2012

Beautiful sunny outdoor weather

What a wonderful weekend it was. The sun was out, which led to more outdoor activities. Lots of people walking, jogging, biking, and playing. I personally love the outdoors, even when it's a little rainy and cold, but the sun is definitely a good motivator to get outside. I spent my Saturday watching my sister play softball over at Crystal Lake sports field. Which just happens to be right across the street from me.




She did really good and of course she had fun playing. Afterwards Bailee, Braylon and I walked to my house and headed for the park. On our way you stopped to have a little adventure at the pond by my apartment complex. We saw baby nutria that I will admit were kind of cute. And they let us get really close to them which really surprised me.







Overall it was good weekend. I was even able to convince Tyrel to go on a walk with me. Finally have someone to go with me. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive