Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Saturday!

I consider this day to be a very relaxing, lazy, and unaccomplished. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Sometimes you need those days. A day when you sleep in until 11, wear pajamas all days, and just sit at home playing video games or watching movies. And the best part about it was getting to spend time with Tyrel, which seems to be happening less these days with work keeping me so busy.

But what better way to end your day then color Easter eggs with your family!



All colors of the rainbow!


It was a whole family event

I only did two, but I had fun watching other people and enjoyed some of the creativity that runs in my family



These next set of photos need to be explained a little. My brother in law worked hard on this egg for probably about 10 to 15 minutes. And the end result was a funny comic!

The egg is walking up the stairs...

He trips while walking up the stairs...

He falls down the stairs...

And he cracks his head!

Overall it was a fun family experience. I love the bonding that happens between my family. And I wouldn't trade them for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive