Friday, June 24, 2011

Update

It's been awhile since I've written an actual blog before. Been really busy lately and next thing I know 3 weeks has gone by and it's almost the end of June!

Work has basically consumed my life and I spend most of my free time planning and writing lesson plans. I'm in bed early almost every night because I wake up at 6:30 in the morning. My weekends consist of spending time with my boyfriend and depending on the day we either watch a lot of movies, play games, or just go on nice walks.

Things between me and Tyrel are going great. We just had our one year anniversary and things couldn't be better. We have started the process of looking for a place to move into together. And will be all moved in by the end of September.

Well that's it for now. Nothing really else going on in my life. My goal is come on more often since I've developed this new crave for blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive