Sunday, June 5, 2011

Play date

Spent the afternoon at the park on Saturday. After it had been sunny all day I figured I would take advantage of the beautiful weather. After Tyrel went to work I went to pick up the kids and of course when I get there the sun goes away and it becomes cloudy. But we went anyways and as always took some fun pictures.



I had forgotten my camera so I had to use my phone. I discovered some cool settings that I can do with my camera!



This setting was called "cartoon." Doesn't really look cartoony to me but it was still pretty cool.



As always Bailee was ready for me to take lots of pictures and would stop and pose for the camera. Braylon on the other hand was too busy playing to stop and look at the camera so these were the best I could do.

More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive