Friday, December 22, 2017

21 Months but full of personality

21 Months old!
I'm excited to say that I got a new job! It's only part time right now but starting in January I will going to full time! For the first time the girls are being watched by a mom who has 3 other kids and they have been doing amazing! The day came where it was my first day back to work and as I dropped them off I expected many tears and a hard drop off. But they walked right in and started playing. I said goodbye to them and I left. And that was it. It actually ended up being harder on me then it was for them. When I came to pick them up the lady who watches them said they did really well and had lots of fun playing with her kids. It makes me feel better knowing they are being taken care of and that they are doing ok being away from mom. I'm really thankful that I was able to find someone who can watch them until the center I work at as room for them, which will be in January.




This is how you eat meatballs right??

Cookie at play group

Cookie at play group
On the days I don't work, I still stay home with them and just try to fill the day with activities outside of the house, like play groups and story time at the Library which they have been loving. That's one of the things I'm really going to miss when I go back to work. But like I said before I think they will do good in daycare and it will be nice to be able to take them to work with me.

I took the girls to see santa claus again this year. Tayla was not a fan at first, but she warmed up to him. Ivy just sat there all serious and not amused like always. I'm excited for Christmas this year now that they are a little older. They still don't understand the whole santa claus thing but they will hopefully be more into opening presents and getting excited about unwrapping them.






I'm going to try and do a Christmas blog so we will see about that. Until then, thanks for reading! Tell what your favorite thing about Christmas is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive