Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy 2nd birthday sweet girls!


Seriously, trying to get a picture of both of the girls looking at the camera seems impossible these days because these girls are constantly on the move!

So I realize that it's been awhile since I've written a blog. I was (I used the word was, I will explain that in a bit) working a lot and was sick with a chest infection for a long time (that no doctor would give me antibiotics for) and it just left me with no energy to do anything. The girls adjusted really well to me working and being in daycare. I knew this was a good decision I had made for me and girls.... unfortunately I had to leave me job otherwise the girls were going to lose their health insurance through the state. I had the opportunity to work part time but it just wasn't worth paying for the childcare. It was a hard decision to make but it's what I had to do

Anyway, Tayla talks non stop and pretty much in full sentences. Ivy talks as well but not as many words as Tayla. They are getting to be very independent. They like to pick out their own clothes, dress themselves and put their own shoes on. While being in childcare I would say that their language really blossomed, they also got a few sicknesses as well but that's going to happen with little kids. Everyday they surprise me with a new word or skill and I just love it. They continue to grow and blossom into their own person and it is just so fun.

Today for their birthday we went to the trampoline park in Salem. They loved it of course. And then celebrated with an ice cream cone.






Happy birthday sweet girls, you may have come into our lives a little early but it's been such a blessing to have you in our lives. On to toddlerhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive