Saturday, February 20, 2016

30 weeks


This week is my last week working full time. Starting next week I will still be working everyday but just shorter hours. I'm actually really excited for this because I feel like I've reached a point where I need to take it easy. The biggest problem I have had lately is the swelling in my feet and legs have gotten really bad. So much that my legs actually hurt when you touch them. Sleeping is going better now that I've recovered from my sickness

Our house is slowly coming along. We have the living room, bathrooms and bedroom finish. Still have some things lying around in the dining room. We can actually walk in the spare bedroom now where we store stuff. That will be the next thing we work on, as well as the babies room.

I made deviled eggs!

Look a food shelf!
How far along?    30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About a pound
Maternity clothes?  Pretty much all the time. Or pajamas
Best moment this week: Feeling better after recovering from my sickness
Miss Anything? Just being able to sleep through the night
Movement: Yes and the kicks are starting to get stronger
Food cravings: Nothing special
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet:   Yes
Gender prediction:  Girls
Labor Signs: More crampy this usual
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy
Looking forward to:  Working part time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive