Saturday, January 23, 2016

26 weeks



Not much to say about this week. It's painful to be on my feet. This pain is different then I have experience before. I've suffer with plantar fasciites before with excruciating heel pain. But once I bought inserts with arch support it, did some stretches and ice, it got better on it's own. But the pain I'm feeling now is more of an achy feeling rather then a sharp pain. Last night I noticed a bump on the bottom of my foot that's really painful to push on. I have no idea what it is but I'm assuming something is inflamed in my foot from the increased pressure on them. On a good note though, I have been sleeping amazing a night! I only need to get up once to use the bathroom but then I'm always able to go back to sleep.

On another good note, we have found a new place to live! A cute, really nice 3 bedroom apartment. Room to store our stuff we have, plus a room for the babies when they get older. And a kitchen with counter and cabinet space!!! Unfortunately it is on the second floor, which will suck carrying two babies up and down the stairs but this is the best place we can find for an affordable price

Also, Tyrel and I have decided on names finally. But we are not revealing them to anyone expect family, and some close friends. The reason why I decided to do this was because I should've waited on revealing the gender like I wanted to but just sort of jumped on it. I wasn't going to reveal the gender until my baby shower. That way if people did buy me clothes, it would be gender neutral. I refuse to dress my girls in a ton of pink and it frustrates me that baby girl clothes are mostly pink!! So if you want to know the names, you will have to wait until they are born. But for now you are welcome to call them Padma and Pavarti (the girl twins from Harry Potter of course)

For my future Beaver fans!

How far along? 26 weeks   
Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound
Maternity clothes?   Pretty much everyday  
Best moment this week:  Applying for a new apartment!
Miss Anything? Walking without getting out of breath
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings:   Nothing specific. Seems random. Like a last minute trip for frozen yogurt
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet:   OH yeah
Gender prediction:  Girls
Labor Signs:  No. Just some cramping   
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy
Looking forward to: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive