Saturday, January 16, 2016

25 weeks



This week pregnancy symptoms have hit me, hard. I feel exhausted all the freaking time and have a hard time getting through a full days work. Another thing that has bothered me are my feet. They are swelling like crazy and have started hurting. If I can remember I put my feet up but being at work and working with kids requires me to be a little more active. I'm going to start going to bed earlier to see if  that helps. I feel like I'm not that far along to be having these problems, but I have to keep reminding myself that I have two babies growing inside of me, which means I'm bigger then most people who only have one baby. In fact my uterus is measuring at 32 cm, which is someone is about 32 weeks along. Just trying to take one day at a time. And don't even get me started on the heartburn. I've never experience heartburn before I was pregnant and it's the worse thing ever!

We are still on the hunt for a new apartment. We are having a hard time finding one we can afford and they go FAST. Before we apply for a place we want to see the inside of it. Well when we do go see a place and by the time I get a hold of them again there is already a pending application on it! The office hours on places are also during time we have to work so that makes it a little harder to contact them too. The whole thing is just really frustrating.

I have someone who bought me a maternity belly that is suppose to help support your belly, and it's the most amazing thing ever! I wear it at work everyday and it's amazing!

How far along?    25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Pretty much everyday, although I occasionally wear my regular pants
Best moment this week: I honestly can't think of anything
Miss Anything? Being able to bend down with ease
Movement: Mostly at night
Food cravings: Potato salad
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet:  Yup
Gender prediction: Girls
Labor Signs:No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody
Looking forward to: Getting more sleep by going to bed earlier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive