Saturday, November 14, 2015

Week 17


Just when I thought I couldn't get a break from the middle of the night bathroom trips, I was able to catch a break this week. I've been sleeping the entire night without needing to get up to use the bathroom but the moment I do wake up I have to rush to the bathroom. It's been nice sleeping through the night and have been sleeping really well. The only issues I've been having is experiencing random hip pain on the outside of the leg. I wake up sometimes in the night feeling a sharp shooting pain so I will roll to my other side and then my leg gets all numb like it fell sleep. This sensation always goes away and then I fall back asleep. I'm going to ask my OB about it on my next appointment on Thursday.

Overall I've been feeling ok, expect for yesterday. On Fridays I'm usually by myself because we are low on kids, well for some reason it's starting to stress me out. I blame the hormones because when I woke up Friday morning I really didn't want to be at work. I was tired and hormonal. I had to deal with 4 separate potty accidents, one including the kid completely missing the toilet and had to clean up pee off the floor. Then a kid got a bad bloody nose that took awhile to stop bleeding, and the smell of the blood was making me gag for some reason. And to top it off the kids were being really naughty! I about lost my mind. I made sure to get lots of sleep last night and woke up feeling much better this morning!

How far along?  17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost another pound
Maternity clothes? Yes because they are comfortable but I can still wear my regular pants
Best moment this week: One the kiddos coloring a pictures for my babies and insisted that I tape it to my belly. She then kept telling me that one baby is a boy and the other is a girl
Miss Anything? Still alcohol! I could've really used a drink last night haha
Movement:  I feel slight fluttery movements but it's hard to tell if it's just gas haha
Food cravings: Salad with ranch please
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got bad heartburn one night and ended up puking don't know if it was anything I ate
Have you started to show yet: I like to think so  
Gender prediction:  Still saying one girl and one boy
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty moody this week
Looking forward to:  Our annual fall potluck at work. Bring on the delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive