Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Encanted Forest

Well this past weekend was Labor Day weekend and Tyrel and I kept ourselves busy! Saturday we spent the day at Enchanted Forest for my little sister's birthday! She is now 13 years old, about to start 7th grade and is as tall as me! They grow up so fast.

Anyway, I haven't been to Enchanted Forest in about 20 years and all I remember from it is some haunted house that scared the crap out of me and the shoe slide. Apparently there was some light show that involved water at the end that also scared me but I don't remember this at all. The place was really cool, definitely kid oriented, but still fun for adults.

Me and the birthday girl!






















Braylon went on this ride, you just can't see him haha




There was a cute show we went too called the empire's new clothes. It was really funny


Overall it was really fun. And I even went into the haunted house which I understand why a little kid would get scared in there and went to the light show which wasn't that scary and can't understand why I got scared of it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive