Sunday, August 23, 2015

My first "concert"

Well Saturday was busy day for me. After sleeping for 10 hours I got up and headed to Corvallis to my sister and nephew before they left for Idaho. I sure do love this little guy


Afterwards Tyrel and I went out to dinner and discussed the plan for later that night. The plan was to just go home but my friend texted me about the Northwest Art and Air Show in Albany where Daughtry was playing. I had completely forgot about it. I seriously love that band and I've never been to a concert where a band plays live before. Well I'm very happy that I went because that was an amazing experience! I will admit listening to songs live sounds different but it was so cool being so close.



Here they come!

Here they come!







So cool. Thanks to my friend Lindsey for the invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive