Monday, September 14, 2015

Shrewsbury!

This is the year Tyrel and I felt really unpaired for the renaissance fair. I forgot the camera, and parts of my costume. And Tyrel has been so busy with work and school he didn't get to work on his costume at all. But even though we came unprepared and Shrewsbury snuck up on us we still had a lot of fun. And it didn't matter that I didn't bring the camera because we didn't get much of a chance to wander anyway because we were busy working in the booth. The fair was busier then usual and we were so busy we sold out of stuff on both days!

Enjoy the pictures. Until next year










Not too impressed with my costume this year

She was out there for two days and still got no rum

One of our own was thrown in "jail"
The cow was found in a tree so they put it in jail for practicing witch craft and flying with a license

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive