Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Birthday celebration



Finally got him to smile!

Getting a strong neck

He likes his tongue

Mama and baby :)

Ok first of all, I have the cutest nephew ever! He smiles a lot and started cooing. And if you couldn't tell in my picture, he is getting really good holding his head up. The more I hang out with him, the more he resemables my little brother when he was a baby. Earlier this week my sister posted a photo like this on facebook:




















                                    Little brother as a baby on the left, my nephew on the right

I don't know about you but I definitely see a resemblance. Speaking of little brother, we celebrated his 6th birthday last night with pizza and cupcakes. We may be 22 years apart but we are still pretty close. I love taking to him fun events like my school carnival and the toy store.

Birthday boy


Such a goof ball
Update on apartment searching: I finally found a place that I liked and I'm turning in an application tomorrow morning. It's a cute little townhouse in south Salem, really close to Winco. Fingers crossed we get approved! (which by how it sounds, that shouldn't be too hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive