Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas tree!!

Holy cow it's been awhile since I've written two blogs in one weekend! I guess being stuck in the house has given me more of a chance to blog, which I really miss doing. But also Tyrel has been keeping himself playing his new game, allowing me to do more computer stuff.

Anyway, I woke up this morning in a really good mood and I decided that today was the day we were going to get our Christmas tree. I love Christmas and it just isn't the same without a Christmas tree. Last year and we went and got a big tree and we discovered it was just too big for our place so this year we picked a shorter tree and lets just say I'm so happy with it!


I feel so tall now!
We got in the house and instantly started decorating it! Well, I started decorating the tree while Tyrel hung up Christmas lights. Everything turned out so perfect, like it always does. I love Christmas lights and now they are currently all around the house. Can you tell that Christmas is my favorite holiday?

Look I can actually reach the top of the Christmas tree!






A closer view of some of my favorite ornaments...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive