Wednesday, August 7, 2013

8/4/13

Well the wedding was a huge success! There may have been a few bumps along the road and I'm happy to say that everything went according to plan. And even though we didn't get the sunshine the weather channel promised, we still were lucky to have it not rain on us. A little on the cold side. I wanted to thank my bridesmaids for sticking with it, blue lips and everything and the groomsmen for the entertainment.

The wedding party!

The ceremony was short and sweet just like Tyrel and I wanted it, our vows were non traditional, cheesy, and fun which describes Tyrel and I's relationship. Everything was perfect, all the way up to the I dos.


See the above picture, that is Tyrel surprising me with my wedding ring, that I wasn't expecting to get!

The story is, we both ordered our wedding rings at the same, but mine was going to take 3 weeks to get here. Hoping it would get here in time, I waited patiently for an email saying when my ring would get here. 4 days before the wedding, Ty got an email saying the ring was on it's way but it wasn't going to get here until Saturday, where we would be in Lincoln City already. I was super bummed out at first but had a plan to use a different ring for the wedding and then use my sister's ring for pictures. (We have the exact same ring)

So the ceremony started and it was time for the ring exchange. Ty opens the box to get the ring out, and it was MY wedding ring. The one that I ordered! It was a nice lovely surprise and you can tell by the facial expressions below, Ty was really proud of himself and I was really happy to receive the wedding ring I wanted.


Afterwards was the reception where we ate, danced and had fun. I appreciate all the love and support we received from our family and thank you to all who showed up. You made the day great by being there for us. Now I have a big pile of pictures to go through so until then here are some of my favorites!











On my way!

The rings

Mr. and Mrs. Farley!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! Glad it went well!! You look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive