Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekend fun: Part 1

This weekend so far has been awesome, and it's not even close to being finished! Thursday was 4th of July. Spent the day at home relaxing, after cleaning and disinfection every inch of my classroom... There is a very contagious virus going around and it spreads like wild fire. Anyway we knew this weekend would be busy because I knew that it was a weekend that Ty didn't have to work so we made plans to be able to do stuff together. Thursday was my recovery day and it ended with doing some fireworks with my family and enjoyed some smores.








Ended the night watching the fireworks display with front row seats! Having a fiance as one of the pyros that shoots off the display as it's perks ;)

You can just feel the heat!



On Friday Tyrel and I went to the courthouse and picked up our marriage license! It all feels real now and can't believe that in just 4 weeks I'm going to be married



Today Ty and I spent the day at Silver Falls State Park hiking. I've never been there before but it was well worth the trip. It was absolutely beautiful! We did the medium length trail which looped us around and ended up being 5.3 miles. There is a longer one we plan on doing next time, giving us the opportunity to see all 10 waterfalls








Well that's all I have time for. It's been a long day and my bed is calling my name. Tomorrow is another day full of adventures and I need to be all rested up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive