Friday, July 19, 2013

P90x



My struggle with weight loss has hopefully come to an end! I've been hearing a lot of good things about the P90x series and decided to give it try! I'm currently in my 2nd week and so far it has kicked my butt, and motivated me to stay fit. Everyday is a different workout, working on different muscle groups.

The program goes in Phases- counting 3 total. You workout everyday (having one day being a chose between resting or stretching) And then after 30 days, it changes up the workout routine. You do this 3 times, adding up to 90 days; hence the 90. I'm currently in Phase 1

Bring it!


Ps I should mention that Tyrel is doing the program as well with me. He is doing the more extreme one to build muscle. I'm doing the lean version to focus more on weight loss. Both of us are ready to change our ways and live a more healthy life style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive