Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun and games

Friday is usually one of the busiest days of the week. It's the day where we have 8 kiddos, (our max we are allowed to have in my room) leaving my classroom fuller then both the classrooms next to us combined! Needless to say I'm extremely happy that this happens to fall on the last day of the week. By the time I get home I'm ready chill after all the madness.

Last Friday there was a carnival at my school. As the day went on, the kiddos and I watched as our backyard transformed into a fun play land filled with games, food, music and a bouncy slide. This was my first experience with my school carnival and I'm happy to say I got to share this experience with my siblings. They had a blast! Bryalon especially. He bounced from one thing to the next, playing every game multiple times, chasing bubbles along the way, and bounced his little heart out. It took awhile for Bailee to warm up, but she soon joined him in the fun!


He thought it was so cool how he went "fishing" and he got goldfish!













 As you can see in the above picture he finally slowed down enough to enjoy a snow cone. I think he slept well that night, and the next morning he woke up my mom to tell her all about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive