Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We picked it!

Don't really have the time, or energy to write anything big. Had a nice 3 day weekend. Saturday I was able to sleep in a bit. The next two days were full and busy.

Sunday we headed to the beach. The weather wasn't really good, but we really needed to find a place to get married. So I made a list of beaches and headed to Newport and made our way up north towards Lincoln City. We went to about 8 different places and I'm happy to say we found a beach that we liked!! (as well as some new beaches to check out as well.)

Devil's punch bowl

Devil's punch bowl

The beach was so empty!

Different kind of sand there...


Beautiful outdoor area!
Feeling pretty satisfied with our new find, we headed home.

The next day was Memorial Day. Spent the day in sweet home with Tyrel and his family. Always a good time. Like I said I would usually have more to say but I'm about to hit my head on the key board from exhaustion. For now, enjoy these photos.







We also so Star Trek: Into darkness on Monday as well. As you can tell by the picture Tyrel was super excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive