Sunday, May 5, 2013

Soaking up some sun

It's really strange experiencing this hot weather in May. I was expecting more rain, like what happens every year in Oregon. It's feeling more like summer and to be honest I'm quite ready for it. If it's this hot in May, I don't even want to know how hot it's going to be once summer is officially here! (Yikes) But for the time being I will enjoy the lovely 80 degree weather and hope that summer isn't brutally hot....

Anyway, Yesterday I babysat my siblings and we spent pretty much the whole evening outside. We started with a nice dip in the pool, played at the park and ended with some late night gaming



So sweet






Add caption



These kiddos love being in water, just like their big sister! And they have turned into quite the swimmers too. Sound familiar?



They love looking at the nutria that hang out by my apartment

Blurry... they wouldn't stop moving!




Such a fun day! Now off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive