Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend getaway

It was really nice getting a chance to leave town, even if it was just for the weekend. Tyrel and I left early Saturday morning, and headed down to Bend, where we ran into snow. Lots and lots of snow!! So much snow that we had to stop and put chains on our tires.








Our first stop we did was at the High Desert Museum. First time going there (well, that I remember) and it was pretty cool. Had stuff to look at, things to touch and animals to see.






My favorite part of the whole place though was of course the butterfly exhibit! In case you didn't already know I LOVE butterflies. I was literally in heaven and Tyrel had a time pulling me out of the room.






After our adventure, we headed to Redmond where Tyrel's parents were kind enough to let us stay with them at a resort. Really nice, super relaxing. Wished we could have stayed longer. The only down side to the trip and me getting food poisoning... Not the best way to end a trip, but hey, I guess it's better then getting sick, while on my trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive