Thursday, November 15, 2012

Arts and Crafts: Modified

Ever since I moved to the wobbler room I've had to modify my art projects to make them simpler for 1 year olds to do. It's been a hard adjustment, but I've discovered that the best way to do this is just give them a piece of paper and have them color, paint, and glitter it all they want! They may not look exactly how you wanted them too, but the kids love it and they look great hanging up in my classroom!

We are focusing on Fall and harvest currently has we are getting ready for Thanksgiving


My corn that turned out to be bananas...


This next project is actually a project my co worker did with the kids, but it was just too cute not to share! Bonus points if you can guess what it is. Again, doesn't normally look how you expected it. :)

.
.
.
.
.
It's a pumpkin pie! All it took was a paper plate, some orange plate, pumpkin spice and a cotton ball for the whip cream. This particularly project makes the room smell so good. Just have to remember to take them down after a week though, eventually the pumpkin spice starts smelling not so good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive