Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm thankful

I always use to look forward to Thanksgiving. It was the time where everyone in my family gets together. A time where I get to miss a day of school, pile everyone in the family car and drive to Nevada for Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house. I love spending time with my family. As the years went by and our family got bigger, we haven't been able to travel as much, but some how we were all able to pull it together and see each other.

Now a days Thanksgiving is different for me. On Thanksgiving 2010 I was up really early. Not to begin Thanksgiving festivities, but to say goodbye to my best friend. Just the day before, he was in a bad car accident. With severe brain he wasn't going to make it.

From now on, on Thanksgiving I'm thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life. I love my family and wouldn't trade for anything in the world!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive