Sunday, September 9, 2012

Busy bee...

This week just flew by! Work as been keeping me busy lately with it being the end of the year and kids leaving for kindergarten. Also, since we have been so low in numbers I've been bouncing around from classroom to classroom. Been on my feet a lot and they are starting to feel the burden. This weekend was even busy as it consisted with a playdate, wedding and of course Shrewsbury!

So on Wednesday my not so little sister turned 10. (yikes) So on Friday I took her and my little brother to Yougurt extreme! And then they came over to my house. While there, Braylon and I took off to the park, and Bailee stayed with Ty and played video games. She tells me that going to the park isn't as fun anymore... in other words she is growing up! (double yikes)




Saturday Tyrel and I packed 3 other people into his car and we headed to Canby where we went to wedding. It was a nice ceremony. Going to weddings always brings a bunch of emotions to the surface and Tyrel and I couldn't stop talking about what our wedding is going to be like. Needless to say it definitely isn't going to be your same old traditional wedding, but more on that later :)

The cutest little wedding cake

So many desert choices...

These were delicious!




































Today was probably one of my favorite days. The day of the annual Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire! I went to this event for the first time 2 years ago. And it's something I want to be part of now every year. I work one of the booths with Tyrel's "family" and get to go in for free! It's fun dressing up, looking around at all the shops and watching the events. Because of the wedding on Saturday we were only able to go one day. In the past we spent all weekend, but sadly we weren't able to do that this year



I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know I did

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive