Monday, September 3, 2012

Beach adventure!

I don't know if anybody knew or if you could tell but I am obsessed with absolutely love the beach! I talk about going there all the time and often wished I lived on the beach. In fact I've already decided that I'm getting married on the beach and when I retire, I'm buying a beach house and everyday I can look out my window and see the beach and watch the waves splash...

Moving on. Our trip started with getting a flat tire. We didn't notice it until we got all checked into our site and had set the tent up. Last year it was a flat air bed and now this? Really hoping this isn't becoming a tradition.

Thank goodnees Tyrel had a spare tire and thanks to his quick thinking and mad skills, he was able to fix the problem!

The weather was gorgeous on the beach. Sun shining, not a cloud in the sky! We walked a lot on the beach, enjoying the scenery and picking up collectables we could find. We also visted the bay front and did a lot of walking there as well. 5 hours to be exact. By the time we reached the last shop we spent maybe 2 mintues inside before we decided to turn around and walk back to our car. My feet and back hurt and I was exahusted but it was all worth it.

After a wonderful weekend it was hard coming back. Happy labor day everyone!


Beach findings



View from the window at the restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive