Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sleep is good

I was able to get some extra sleep last night. Either to make up for the lack of sleep I got last week or because I'm coming down with something. Whatever the reason it was nice, and I actually woke up feeling refreshed and able to breath through my nose! I guess with the all the craziness last week brought with parent/teacher conferences, and separate portfolios we had to do for each child made me feel very stressed, causing me to not get very much sleep.

For me, sleep is very important. I'm the type of person who needs 8 hours of sleep everyday in order for me to function. I've always been like that, even as a child. You didn't have to tell me twice to go to bed, and often always put my self to bed. Unfortunately as I got older and more important things came up, like studying for exams and homework, a good nights sleep wasn't always an option. Even with my job today I don't get the sleep my body requires, which sucks because sleeps makes my day go by so much easier considering I tend to get a little cranky with lack of sleep. This has been a learning process for me on going about my day despite feeling tired. It is really hard! But I got to push through for the kids at work

Well I'm happy to say that I'm feeling better and am going to use this 3 day weekend to relax and get some extra sleep so I'm ready for a new week on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive