Friday, May 4, 2012

On the road again

I'm currently on my way to La Grande for the weekend. Off to celebrate my grandmother's retirement. It was kind of a last minute thing and didn't think I would even be able to go considering I just had my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Luckily I have an awesome boyfriend willing to drive me.

Aside from being really sore, my recovery has been going well. I was given pain pills to take through out the day. Tyrel made some delicious ice cream, that I've been eating like crazy. As well as jello and pudding. I was able to eat spaghettiOs. Everything else isn't soft often for to eat, requiring too much chewing. Everything seems to be going fine with my recovery.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with the family. But now it's time for a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive