Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One year

I think back to when I use to work at little beavers. What I left. What I gained. Wondering if the kids would still remember me if I ever went to go back and visit. Wonder if anyone there misses me. Wondering if I made the right choice in leaving.

I look back to what I was doing a year ago. And then realize how far I've gone. A year ago. I was finishing my last term of college. My relationship with my ex was pretty much gone and just gave up all together. I survived my term of student teaching while gaining lots of new teaching strategies and experiences. I was lost with what to do with my life from being rejected into grad school and began my search for a new job.

And now look where I'm at.

In one year, I graduated from college. Broke up with my looser asshole boyfriend. Found a new job. Got a new boyfriend. Moved into a nice apartment. Regained new friendships. Lost a loved one. Found another teaching job and am once again happy.

Now I look at where my life is at now and think about the future. Tyrel and I looking for an apartment together. Our one year anniversary. A trip to Disneyworld for two. Marriage. And hopefully start saving up some money for kids. Of course who knows how long that will take, but I've learned to just enjoy what I have going on right now.

Life is wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive