Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

As I was sitting at the table with Tyrel and his family, I thought to myself about the true meaning of Easter. I celebrate it differently now then when I was growing up. I know that Easter is based on a Christian holiday that celebrates the rising of the lord but just because I don't really believe that it doesn't mean I can't still celebrate it.

It's times like these when I like to stop and think about what life has given me and what the future has to bring. I surround myself with people that I love and care about and am grateful to have them in my life. I love my life and everyone involved in it.


And even though my Easter didn't consist of me sitting in a church full of people who most of them only attend twice a year, (I call them C and E Christians) I still enjoyed spending time with the love of my life

1 comment:

Blog Archive