Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lost for words

You know how you are told to forgive and forget? Well for some reason I'm having a hard time doing that. Especially when the person you are trying to forgive is someone you don't know at all.

You remember the driver from Michael's accident? Well, he was originally sited for reckless driving. Well I just learned on Sunday that the charges were dropped. A person was distracted by his cellphone that caused him to drive off the road and killed someone is getting away scott-free.

My heart aches. I'm trying to carry on knowing that the person who killed my best friend is not taking consequences for his actions, but I'm struggling.




It's just not fair. How can someone cause such pain in someone's life, and not take consequences for his actions? How can someone take the life of someone else and get away with it? How could they just all of a sudden drop the charges? I guess there are some things I will never understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive