Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My goal

Starting on Monday I will be starting weight watchers. Tyrel was able to give me all the information about it for free. He took the time to explain the point system to me, and I went though all of my food and marked what food was how many points. It is going to take a lot of patience and time, but I am determined to lose this weight!

My goal is too loose about 1-2 pounds a week.

Starting weight: 195 lbs
Goal weight: 150 lbs

That's 45 pounds total.
I picked this weight because I've weighed this much before so I know that it is possible for me to achieve my goal. I want to be happy with the way I look. I want to look good in a bathing suit. I'm not doing this to be like every other girl in media. I'm doing this for me. Because I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive