Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The time has come

The time has come for me to stop listening to other people. I've come to a point in my life where I need to realize that I'm old enough to make my on decisions. It's time for me to make myself happy, even if that mean disappointing others. I need to live life the way that I want to, not other people. I know people are just trying to help because lately I have been dealing with a lot of crap but I've heard enough. I appreciate your concern about me but I'm ready to make my own decisions. You are still welcome to give me advice, but don't expect me to always listen to it; especially when you don't know the whole story. I've learned the hard way not to tell people EVERYTHING that goes on in my life and sometimes I just need someone to talk to, without the opinion of others. I know more recently people have been trying to help me with a difficult situation and have appreciated all the love and support from people, but trust me, even though you may think so, you don't know the whole story. Some new things have come up that I care not to tell you and would like to keep it that way. I guess all I'm saying is don't judge the decisions that I make, because it is for a good reason: It's what I want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive