Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thanks for memories

I can finally say that it's officially over between John and I. I know you are probably wondering why the hell I'm still talking to him but I can assure you there was good reason. Something happened that put things into a different perspective about his relationship that he has with Darcy... to a point where his mother, friends and I are very concerned about him. This relationship he has with Darcy is an unhealthy one and I know we aren't dating so it's really none of my business but I still do care about him and am worried about his physical being. Since the time that me and John have split I have (as well as other people that care about him) have noticed a change in his behavior. He has become a completely different person and does things that he normally wouldn't do. He has completely isolated himself from not just me but everyone else that he use to care about. She is emotionally and mentally abusive to him that it has changed him. The John that I see now, isn't the same John I dated and it scares me and everyone else around him. So last night I made one last attempt in trying to help him but as you can see, that didn't work out so well. He is still denying everything I had to say. Now I'm at a loss at what else I can do but I guess there is nothing else that I CAN do. I can't help someone who isn't willing to help themselves.

I can't take the stress anymore. We are no longer on talking terms and remain to be so until SHE is out of the picture. Until then, I need to move on with my life and whatever happens, happens. All I want is for him to be happy and if he is happy being friends with her, then so be it. But if that's the case, then I want nothing to do with him because that's not the John that I know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive